In supporting the implementation of GCG, Kalbe established the GCG Committee, which assists the Board of Commissioners. The GCG Committee is responsible for the increase and refinement of good corporate governance practices in connection with the tasks and functions of supervision of the Board of Commissioners. The GCG Committee reports to the Board of Commissioners.
The tasks and responsibilities of the GCG Committee are described as follows:
- To evaluate the implementation of Good Corporate Governance (GCG) in the Company.
- To make recommendations for GCG upgrading and implementation in the Company.
- To ensure that Company policies are in accord with Company culture, ethics, values and principles of GCG.
- To carry out other tasks given by the Board of Commissioners related to the development and implementation of GCG.
As of June 5, 2017, GCG Committee members were as follows:
- Bernadette Ruth Irawati Setiady - Chairwoman
- Bernadus Karmin Winata - Member
Charter of GCG Committee PT Kalbe Farma Tbk