Kalbe has established a Business Risk Committee to assist the Board of Commissioners. The Business Risk Committee is responsible for monitoring policies, for management of risks and for acts of mitigation conducted by the Company. The Business Risk Committee is responsible to the Board of Commissioners.
The tasks and responsibilities of the Business Risk Committee are as follows:
- To compose policies related to evaluation of risks and management of risks.
- To present an evaluation to the Board of Commissioners, in line with the Company’s risk management principles.
- To evaluate the management of risks and to conduct internal monitoring.
- To present recommendations on how the Company should deal with risks.
As of June 5, 2017, the Business Risk Committee members are as follows:
- Bernadette Ruth Irawati Setiady - Chairwoman
- Bernadus Karmin Winata - Member
- Ronny Hadiana - Member
Charter of Business Risk Committee PT Kalbe Farma Tbk