The Board of Directors is the company’s organ that holds full responsibility of corporate management for its interests and objectives, in accordance with its Articles of Association.
In conducting its duties, the Board of Directors is responsible to the GMS. This responsibility is a manifestation of corporate management accountability for conducting GCG principles. The Board of Directors’ individual and collective performances are evaluated by the Board of Commissioners, based on performance evaluation elements which have been prepared by the Nomination Committee. The evaluation is conducted at the end of every fiscal year. The result of the evaluation is conveyed in the GMS.
Based on Kalbe’s Articles of Association, the main duties of the Board of Directors are as follows:
- The Board of Directors is fully responsible for conducting its duties in the Company in order to achieve corporate objectives.
- Every member of the Board of Directors must be accountable for his duties, complying with the regulations and Corporate’s Articles of Association.
- The Board of Directors’ main duties are as follows:
- To lead, manage, and control the Company according to Corporate objectives;
- To control, maintain, and manage the Company’s wealth;
- To formulate an annual work plan that contains the Company’s annual budget, and to convey it to the Board of Commissioners to obtain its approval, before the fiscal year starts.
Charter of the Board of Directors PT Kalbe Farma Tbk